Monday, December 17, 2007

Protien overload, return of the cop

June 22, 2005

It recently occurred to me that the bf and I have been having alot of sex lately. With each other that is. In the morning if I don't wake up to him sucking me off, I'll blow him before I get up. And if we're not blowing each other then we're fucking one another. This morning was no different. I woke up, sucked my man dry, and then got up to start my day.

Around 11am I was indisposed in the bathroom when the doorbell rang. I had just heard Red go out the back door. I figured it was probably the neighbor, since he normally stops by without calling first and I was not in a "hurry and run for the door" kinda mood. The doorbell rings again and I scream for Red, "There's someone at the door!" I finish up and walk outta the bathroom, I look through the house and see Red talking to someone near the front door that I can't completely see or recognize. I get closer and realize that it's the cop that I tricked with about a month ago.

"You guys wanta play around?" he asks.
"Sure" we reply.

The three of us go into the bedroom and get naked and I take turns blowing the cop and Red. Then Red starts sucking my dick. All the while the cop is talking dirty.

"Suck that cock!"
"Yeah, fuck his mouth!"
"You want that load, don't you!"
"I want to see you cum!"
"I want to see the cum shoot outta your cock!"
"Yeah, fuckin shoot it all over his mouth!"

I complied and held my boyfriends head as I fucked his face. My cock sliding effortlessly in and outta his mouth. Pulling out when I got close and shooting all over his mouth.

"Now suck him off!"
"Yeah, suck that hard cock!"
"Feed him your load!"

I sucked Red until I could tell he was getting close. Then I pulled off of his cock and stroked him with my hand and tongued the head of his cock. Knowing that was what the cop wanted to see. Red then shot his second load of the day all over my tongue and in my mouth. Not missing a beat, I swallowed every drop.

"Fuck yeah, now suck my cock!"

I gobbled down his cock and suck it down to the pubes. Milking him with my tongue and lips, tip to pubes, tip to pubes. Then I went down to his pubes and stayed there swallowing and milking his cock for all it was worth.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"
"Fuckin swallow it man, yeah!" the cop said as he shot his huge hot load down my throat.

As we were getting dressed I blurt, "Holy shit! I've swallowed three loads today and it's not even noon. Not that I'm complaining or anything". We all laughed about it, the cop said goodbye and we went on with our day.

No comments: